Wednesday 15 April 2015

Kikki Accessories Haul :)

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while I promise to post more. But anyway today's post is a little different to what I normally post but I've seen so many people posting planner related blog posts recently so I said I might aswell join the band wagon!
So I have these Kikki K goodies stashed away for such a long time now that I nearly forgot I had them!

Everything in this haul came from a website called kikki k. They are an australian based company but the owner is Swedish. You can see the Swedish influence throughout the products on the website. Obiviously if you live in Australia you'll see many Kikki stores around. I wish we had something like this here in Ireland, I guess I'll keep dreaming! Anyway onto to the haul! (All prices are in AUS Dollars)






First up is this really cute notepad from the collection "Love Mail". I love how pink and girlie this is.

There are so many different patterns on the paper when you look inside. (As seen below.)

I'm probably going to cut some of the pages out and laminate them and stick them in my planner.

This was $8.95.















Loving the hearts in this one.






Next up are these ball point pens from the "Live
Bright" collection. I actually own a set of these 
already but I love them so much I had to pick
up another set. I love all of them, the colours 
and the patterns on them are so pretty.
I love the way they write also and they fit perfectly in my planner.

 These were $9.95






A girl needed some glitter tape. . .  This was $3.95





Next are these vision board cards from the "Inspiration" collection.
I picked these up because they had some nice inspirational quotes that I put up on my wall and inspire me and motivate me when I'm down. This was $ 9.95.







 Next I picked up some sticker books. I got the "Confetti" DIY and Party Stickers and Gift Tags and the "Live What You Love" Sticker book. These were $19.95 each.









Lets have a look inside shall we?


So pretty! They look so nice in the book I don't even want to use them!










I also picked up some water stickers just to keep track of my daily water intake, nothing special! These were $3.95







Lastly I picked up this daily task planner thingy. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with this yet because I have everything written in my planner. I'll find a use for this, might be handy to keep downstairs and I could use it for cleaning tasks and shopping :) This was $12.95




Hope you enjoyed this little Kikki K haul! Keep a look out for my next blog post which will be on my Pink Kikki k Planner :)


Have a good day,
Maggie xox






No comments:

Post a Comment