Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites 2015

What it's already April??




So I apologise for being MIA for the last 3 weeks, my laptop was being repaired and just got it back. So what better way to make up for the time I've missed then to write my March Favourites. I've some new favourites this month and products that I'm trying out. So on we go...






So first off is face products. I've been currently using the stila one step skin correcting and brightening serum as a primer. I still love my Too Faced Hangover primer, but when I'm heading out for a night out I want extra protection for my red cheeks. This stuff really calms the redness in my face and makes my face bright and evens out my complexion. I gotta say I'm impressed so far. 

The foundation I've been trying to use is the Make up Forever HD foundation. This foundation I got in New York a few months back and its not really working out that well, its just a tad bit light for me at the moment. I'm sure I'll get some use out of it next winter. I'm still loving my Mac Face and Body and for powder I'm still using my holy grail, Mac's Mineralised Skin Finish in Light Plus. Just check out my Febuary Favourites for my ultimate favourites! 





These are new favourites of mine right now. I'm loving the Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette (Top). It's such an awesome palette. The shades that I used are Lucid (Light) and Sombre (Contour). They are the lightest hightlight and contour shades. I'm really enjoying this.
On to blush. Right now I'm really loving the Mac Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby (right). I think its the perfectmid tone pink blush for spring. Love. For highlighter I have a new Love with the Balm's Mary Lou-manizer (left). I've been getting big into highlighters recently and I absoutely love this product! It's definitely a must have in every girl's collection.







Onto eyes and lips next! I thought it was time this month to break out my Naked 2 palette again and boy did I miss it! I don't know why this was in the back of my make-up drawer, I always forget some products and then I see them again and think 'why don't I use this?'. I really miss this little gem and I've been using it again this month and been creating new looks and just messing with it. 

For lips this month I'm been using my Chanel lipstick in 86. I went through a nude phase, well actually no I always have a nude phase, but anyways, this lipstick is perfect for spring, it just makes me smile when I wear it. It's a soft nudey pinky peach and I love this! It's been getting some hard core loving this month!

That sums up my March Favourites!

Hope everyones having a good day :)

Watch this space for more posts coming!


Maggie xox



No comments:

Post a Comment