Wednesday 1 April 2015

NYX Matte Lipstick Haul


So today while I was at the chemist I saw that they had a new NYX stand and I went a bit mad with lip products. I picked up six of the matte lipsticks and two lip pencils. The Lip pencils were about €5 and the lipsticks were €7.50.





The two lip pencils I picked up were 048 Rose (Top) and 839 Dolly Pink (Bottom). I don't have lip pencils in these colours and thought that I could use them with some of the matte lipsticks I got, although that Dolly Pink colour is super barbie pink! I'm sure I'll grow to love it.




Look how pretty these matte lipsticks are! From R-L Angel, Bloody Mary, Hippie Chic, Natural, Audrey and Strawberry Daiqouri. I'm loving these colours for Spring and Summer! Below are pictures of them on my lips. Excuse the rough application :P.


 Angel




 Bloody Mary




Hippie Chic




Natural




Audrey




Strawberry Daiqouri




Hope you enjoyed this little haul today and hope you're having a great day!

Maggie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment